I have been asked a lot about this palette and whether I feel the £25 (gasp!) price tag is worth it for something so small .
Here’s my little review
1. What’s the packaging like ?- a very sleek and stylish design definetely is why the price is high !
2. Can I travel with it ? – definitely ! It’s the smallest palette I own and it’s been on many adventures with me … look it’s not even cracked which normally My make up does from putting my handbag down .
3. Does it have good colours ? – this selection is mainly neutral colours but I will tell you how you will look stunnning !!!!! ( the extra n’s are there for emphasis on how stunning you will be !)
4.how long is its life span ?: 2 years after opening which is amazing if you think of it this way it’s just over £10 a year for a stylish little palette
5. Do I think I could get another palette similar for cheaper ?- I would say yes the maybeline nudes is another I go for a lot however nothing this small , with a mirror and stunning colours
6. Is it overall worth the price ?- I definetely feel it is ! It’s stylish and looks great when worn , easy to travel with and is a great brand .What’s your thoughts ? Have you got this palette or something similar ?
Love soap xox ❤️
Ps . thank you ! I have 50 followers !!! Definetely feels like an achievement ! 💕 your all greatly appreciated and as always I am here for you all if you need anything xxx ⭐️