Hey soapies , Here’s my little review today on the biore deep pore cleanser.
1. Does it smell? – yes , it smells sweet- very hard too explain the smell .
2. Is it long lasting ? – in terms of the bottle size it’s lasted me a year and really helps my skin
3. Is it cheap / on offer?- sadly it is normally a set £4 but it does help with your skin especially as a young adult and you will feel it working and that’s something you don’t always find in products these days .
4. Do I know anyone who recommends it ?- me haha ! Apart from me no one else I know uses it.
5. Have I used it before ? – I have used biore tabs that rip the blackheads out but I wasn’t too impressed with it but I still gave this ago and I honestly love this product .
6. How much is in the bottle ?- the bottle which has a squeezy pump had 200ml in it which doesn’t sound much but you literally need this smallest amount and it will cover your face.
7.How long does it last once opened?- 12 months
8.What’s the packaging like ?- it’s plain but bold enough – nothing fancy
9. Is it easy to use ? – very easy , just put it on your face and then rub it in before washing off and I do that twice a day . Makes me also stay awake lol !
10. Is it a 10/10 and would I recommend- yes definitely 10/10 and I would definitely tell you too buy it !! Let me know if you have used it or a product similar and let me know if you love or loath this product – love soap xx
Day 1 done ✅- my skin feels amazing ( it doesn't in real life look like I am glowing 😂😂) I really think I'm gonna like this routine ! Tell me your routines x
I'm in shock I've used this product without anything else for three weeks and now my hairs got dandruff !?! I have too wash my hair everyday or literally it will look like I plonked aload of grease on it ! Tell me what you use love soap xx
Every kate moss lipstick is great !! I feel they are quite possibly my favourite collection. This one I purchased a year ago. I love Charli xcx' style and this screams it ! It's a mix between her and 90s grunge with a hint of clueless . You can wear it night and day .
It's easy too apply and lasts for a long time . What do you think of the Kate moss collection? X love soap xx
Hello soapies ,
First off Hope you have a great August ! Secondly this brand I have never ever heard of before and I got this free in my pink parcel .
Yes it's not a lipstick as such but it's still amazing . The colour is great , perfect too match with a pink lipstick . It defines the lips and is easy too use . A remarkable natural lip liner . Have you heard of this company?
Love soap x
Hey soapies ,
This one is thin and small . Being light it's easy too find a place for it . This colour is very rosey and is perfect for when you want a little bit of colour too add to your lips .
It's actually one of my favourites. The colour lasts a long time and stands out . It's a great product but I wouldn't expect anything less from Calvin Klein .. would you?
Have you used any Calvin Klein make up? X love soap x
Hey soapies ,
I think I've done a review on this before . Anyway it's a great product . the precision is amazing . The red suits just right . It doesn't look too shocking and it also moisturises your lips .
The container looks smart and the top of the lid is clear so you can see the colour ( perfect if you have more than one avon colour ).
It's easy too apply and lasts I would say a max of 5 hours . It can smudge … depending on if your eating etc .
Anyone else used avons lipsticks ? Love soap x