Hey soapies ,
On Christmas Day I received a chest which was battered and definitely needed some love ( it was falling off everywhere and looked dreadful … that Word there I love as my nanny used too always say I looked dreadful and despite it being a horrible saying it just made me laugh ) anyway … the chest first off had all the rubbishy bits that were peeling taken off ( a whole bin bag! ) I used a wet wipe too get all the dust off ( magical item that is ! )
Then I used lord shurtons wood balsam over the wood carefully ( that was a purchase I didn’t intend but there was no wax in my town so this £2.50 savour was too the rescue ) followed by a sand and then another bit of balsam and a sand . This was all over a few days and did take a lot of time . I then finally varnished it too give it a darker look . This 1800s chest would have been chucked within a few years but now it’s preserved and it’s going too be my new blanket box . It just needs the fabric inside glueing … does anyone have any glue recommendations? Hope you have a lovely day x lots of love Soap xx
It was valentines day on Wednesday ( how could anyone forget.. I mean the massive drop in chocolate prices afterwards and flowers!) so I was onw lucky bug. George bought me the new Jack Wills bag. Not only is this backpack perfect size too fit on your back but it will hide all the rubbish you normally have on display in your bag!
The bag is red and has a zip compartment on the front. Its beautifully designed and looks very elegant and expensive (it was a tad expensive).
The only little thing I don’t like is that it only has one zip… I like two zips too zip it up but oh well that makes it a unique little backpack.
I hope you all have a magical day and tell me your top items you have bought from jack wills or your top bags .
lots of love,
You may of heard of Veleza? If you Have not it’s an app that has a community of people with all different expertise. You can learn new brands , great products and also tell the world your thoughts on brands and products . You will love it I assure you 💕
I was lucky enough to be sent a trial of a skincare product . The skincare product is made by El&So . The packaging is very stylish and elegant . It looks instantly like it will make your face brighter and healthier . It’s made in the U.K. I love the smell , it’s refreshing and it feels light when I applied .
I look forward too the next week trying this product .
Lots of love,
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx