Okay well tonight’s meal was super delicous however the portions would suit more a single person as they shrunk once cooking . Very delicious but purely based on the portion sizes I wouldn’t buy again . It also left my dish in a state lookI used the antibacterial fairy which was 80p from savers on it and it’s all come up pretty well. Antibacterial washing up liquid was not only cheap and works fab it’s also stopping us from getting all these horrible colds everyone has . What washing up liquid do you use and let’s here your washing up tips on sparkling dishes . Love lots soap xx
Hey soapies ,
You may be a little bit of a clothe a holic or just like too have a nice wardrobe then you have met your blog to read .
Here’s my top guide on getting a good wardrobe and the right one for you .
1. Space – always think about the space you need and the space you have . Get a wardrobe that is adaptable – what I mean by that is one you can take to new homes or place in new places easily .
2.matching – will your wardrobe match your other furniture and will it simply suit the room .
3. What do you want ?- do you want a mirror ? Enough space for long dresses or more space for underwear ? Decide what you want .
4. Price – sometimes the price can shock you but you have too think can you really afford that and do you need that extra bit or it in that colour or next day delivery ?
My wardrobe was £200 from a online store on eBay from London who delivered and built the wardrobe within half an hour in my home . The delivery was £30 but it was worth it .
This is my wardrobe . It’s white and has a old fashioned look too it ! It has a mirror which is lovely too have and it has lots of room . The colour makes the room look brighter and bigger too . Hope this helps you and also helps you decide furniture in general . Speak to you soon love soap Xoxox
Hey soapies ,
A little different but here’s a idea of what to do to store games
If you have a lot of games maybe a book case isn’t a good idea or stacking them up by the tv?
DBGinked (you can find him on Xbox) has tons of games so when I saw a online auction for a treasure trunk I went for it and got it for £32 .
The trunk is cool and looks interesting . Find something unique for your gaming needs … where do you store yours and what do you think of a treasure chest game box ? From Soap xx
Hey soapies , this week I’m going to do a tour of my kitchen but before I did that I need to ask you all a little favour … I’m thinking of buying grey plates ! I just wondered if anyone knew anywhere that has some nice grey plates and if so could you tell me it would be much appreciated .
Also check out my little cups they are 1.50 in sainsburys ATM … arnt they sweet!
Have a lovely day and I’ll speak to you tomorrow lots of love soap xox
Complete everyday look with just 7 products – Collab with : www.hanasblog.com
Hi soapies – today is a collab with Hana so be sure to check her post out too !! Here’s 7 ( which was hard to choice as I use a couple more items ) products I use for my everyday look.
1. Smash box photofinish foundation primer – this product smooths my skin and makes my foundation last for a long time. Despite me feeling it’s a great product it has a negative it states it’s oil free – this really drew me in however to me it feels greasy and meh on me . Anyone else have that? It can cost quite a lot too however on the plane back from Iceland I got a little bargain hehehe !
2. Reckon photoready perfecting primer – I have only used this item for two weeks so I’m no expertise on this one however I feel already it’s made my skin softer feeling and as stated by my partner dbg inked I feel like a squirrel … take it that means soft and is a compliment ! It’s a small glass bottle and is only 27 ml but it’s so worth it ! I am very impressed with this bottle of joy.
3. Mac mineralize moisture spf 15- I got this product free from a friend ( what an awesome friend ay 😉) I have been ready reviews and sadly people don’t like this item however I love this foundation . It’s made my skin brighter and as I’m as pale as a vampire this is the first foundation that actually looks right for me ! It is however expensive and therefore I’m not sure if I could justify getting that product again well not for a while . It has great coverage and covers my moles something that I was always picked on as a child and always has made me want too cover up . It gives a lovely glow and blends perfectly . I can put it on and where it all day . Ps there’s no strong fragrance !
4. I ❤️ make up hearts in share golden goddess – I can’t find any reviews on here so here’s my little review it’s got a gorgeous glow and is easy to apply . Suits all skin tones and is my favourite highlighter !
5. Soap and glory love at first blush – just wow ! Simply describes it … this little kit is 75g of pure magic . The box is round and easy to travel with and it has a range of stunning bright colours . Also with a little mirror it’s perfect for applying in a rush. Ps use the real techniques buffing brush for a great looking blush.
6. Soap and glorys sexy motherpucker in Pom Pom – this is my lipstick of the month ! It suits me and my skin tone ( remember I have pale vampire skin or something from izombie )and is creamy , easy to apply and most importantly lasts all day. The packaging is sleek and the finish is simply amazing . You need to try this lipstick !
And finally …
7. Naked 2 urban decay palette – I had heard of this for ages so last year in Debenhams in Bristol with a very bored George I bought this palette. Well actually he did for me ! The colours are great and the packaging is stylish and trendy. Despite the price tag of £25 I really do think you should try it. It’s worth every penny and for me I use it most days so definitely worth the money .
So that’s it soapies … comment if you love this post or want too know more and tell me your thoughts plus if there’s anything you suggest I buy and review . Thanks for reading and remember to check out Hana and her post ! Speak soon , love you all lots
#makeup #2017 #sunday #makeuplook #7products #review #collab
I love fireplaces and feel it’s a nice way to make a home feel more homely . Here’s my current fireplace and what I have on here xso first item is the lights from sainsburys that cost £12 they can be used for a variety of things but I feel they look perfect where they are right now . Secondly , is my set of draws which I bought from a local shop however other places sell similar items . Draws not only look cool but they provide space for little bits you find in your home such as random buttons I find … no idea where they come from !
Thirdly , is the lovely date display unit ( what do you call them lol ) from sainsburys that was £8 and it adds a little sophistication to your home and finally is my little pot with a orchid in however the orchid has lost its flowers 😦 the pot however was from Ikea . So that’s my fireplace . What’s yours like and anyone have anything I could do better or anything they wanted to know ? Just let me know . Speak soon , love soap xx
Fireplace , 2017, home , homeware , fireplace , draws, date , calendar , pot , orchid , sainsburys, Ikea , lights , local , shop , pretty