I went into lush and thought I’d get my jumping juniper but in Exeter they didn’t have any 😫 however I spoke to one of their amazing member of staff who recommended this lovely little bar it smells Devine and she even tried it on my arm . I am super excited too use it . What’s your favourite soap shampoo bar ?
Love you all lots
Hey soapies ,
For a while I’ve been really thinking about trying the scentsy wax melts . I thought they were something that was sooo not worth the money … how I was wrong !!
I tested some for a local rep. I thought I was probably gonna be like yes it smells great and never ever use it again however I really do love the smell 🙈 the smells are now a lot more than when I first heard of the group and there’s so much you can do with the melts and warmers . The one I tried filled my whole flat for hours with the smell of warm coffee … it really made me think of luxury !
What have you tried and loved by accident ? Let me know ,
Love Soap xx
If you know me you know that I love animals and Radley too. Radley is a brand from the uk which offers luxury items all with a little scotty dog either on or in them (not a literal dog… I wish!).For my 21st my 2nd oldest but not oldest sister … I made that complex… one of my sisters bought me a Radley watch.
I have never ever bought a Radley watch but oh my goodness its amazing. The dial is easy too read, the watch is lightweight and just like all Radley watches it comes with the little scotty dog attached too it.
This watch is nearly £60 but honestly its a necessity. You can wear it with anything. Tell me what Radley products you have and love.
lots of love,
In no particular order I picked 5 items that I used a lot / loved in may. It was a hard choice but I think I choose some pretty great products ☺️
In no particular order –
1. Eyeko London – fat eyestick smoke –
For me I always wanted a really nice smokey eye and I never could master it however with this stick I can accomplish it . The way the eyestick moves is brilliant with an excellent finish … so why not try it yourself today ?
2. Topshop lipstick – legend –
This pretty pink colour is something I’ve never had before but I love pink now ! It’s a great stand out colour which makes you look super trendy and cool . I have never tried the topshop lipsticks before however I heard fantastic reviews and I honestly think this is by far one of my fav lipsticks ever ☺️☺️!!
3. Soap and glory – sexy motherpucker- in shade Pom Pom –
Yes you have probably heard enough about this gorgeous lipstick and are bored of me saying it’s great sooo I’ll leave it there… but definitely worth the purchase !
4. Make up gallery – ivory 1 – foundation
From Poundland and an amazing liquid foundation I really love mixing two of the foundations together it suits my skin and I really do think it’s worth the pound !!
5. The vegetarian by Han Kang –
Captivating . I couldn’t think of a better word for this book . It definitely is something completely different to what I have ever read and really intrigues you as the reader . It is by far now my favourite book . Some say they can not get into it but once you have read the first few pages you are taken into a world of art ,lies and lust . You as the reader are thrown through each characters life . I can not say anymore other than giving this book away but this is something completely of its own . Really love this book .
So that’s it for this months favourites , what was yours ? Lots of love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
You may know I get each month the pink parcel box which is amazing ! You should soo check them out !! This month I had a razor in it .. it’s the bic miss soleil razor and I thought I’d give it a try and omg ! My legs are super smooth ! Highly recommended it.
If you buy from Morrisons they are only £2 for a pack of 4 and are truly worth every penny . What do you think of these ? Lots of love soap xx
Hello all soapies , today’s blog is on my top 5 things for may !
1. Riverdale – this show is on Netflix and is amazing show if you have not watched it just sit and watch it it’s a great show with some amazing stars including kj apa ( search him 😉 ) !
2. Girlboss – wanna be inspired and feel like you can take on the world with just one jacket ? Wellll this show is for you ! Yet again on Netflix this show will really make you see things definitely differently by the end of it and the fact it’s based on real life is awesome too !
3. Photography – I have decided to do a photography course so I am starting to learn the photography . Anyone have any tips ?
4. Animal crossing amibo festival – this is for wii u and is an amazing game for all the family . It’s fine and you can set time limits … way better than that 5 hours of monopoly !! Check it out !
5. Rick and morty- watch this on Netflix ! It’s funny and has funny story’s … try it ! Tell me what you think !
So what’s your favs ? What do you like and anything else I should try or watch or a beauty product you think I should try ! Let me know xox
Speak soon love soap xxxxxx