Hey soapies , Here’s my little review today on the biore deep pore cleanser.
1. Does it smell? – yes , it smells sweet- very hard too explain the smell .
2. Is it long lasting ? – in terms of the bottle size it’s lasted me a year and really helps my skin
3. Is it cheap / on offer?- sadly it is normally a set £4 but it does help with your skin especially as a young adult and you will feel it working and that’s something you don’t always find in products these days .
4. Do I know anyone who recommends it ?- me haha ! Apart from me no one else I know uses it.
5. Have I used it before ? – I have used biore tabs that rip the blackheads out but I wasn’t too impressed with it but I still gave this ago and I honestly love this product .
6. How much is in the bottle ?- the bottle which has a squeezy pump had 200ml in it which doesn’t sound much but you literally need this smallest amount and it will cover your face.
7.How long does it last once opened?- 12 months
8.What’s the packaging like ?- it’s plain but bold enough – nothing fancy
9. Is it easy to use ? – very easy , just put it on your face and then rub it in before washing off and I do that twice a day . Makes me also stay awake lol !
10. Is it a 10/10 and would I recommend- yes definitely 10/10 and I would definitely tell you too buy it !! Let me know if you have used it or a product similar and let me know if you love or loath this product – love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
I have been asked where I have been , what I am doing and what’s happening to the blogs.
A) there will be lots of new blogs everyday however these past few days have been hectic
B) your all amazing and I really am grateful for you
C) I have handed in my letter of resignation at work and plan too do some travelling .
So this is where I need your help … for one month I am going to try and travel two places a week but I want it too be quite cheap . Give me suggestions of places and how to get it quite cheap . Let me know . Lots of love soap xxx
So this is different ! I need help too make this blog 100 percent what you want too see … let’s make this a better blog for everyone so let me know what you want more of and what you hate ( please don’t say me … I know I’m not cool but still ! ) . Let me know and of course I will take them all into account . Love you millions ! Ps if you got questions just ask them and as always you can message me about anything .
Heyyyyy soapies !
So in England we have had some really hot days and so I think we can call it officially a proper summer . If you do not know the uk then you will not know our summer is unpredictable . Our weather can change literally in seconds 😂.
So I thought this post is handy for those who want a little bronzer to add to their not so tanned face .
This bronzer not only glows but really makes you look naturally tanned . I love the look of the box and the feel of the product on your skin .. it doesn’t feel cakey .
The colour Golden looks great if you mix with liquid foundation too .
What’s your bronzer your using and give me tips !
Lots of love
Hey soapies ,
Kinda went all out yesterday and got a lot of mac from the Bristol store . The lady who served me was Carla and she was fantastic and doing my make up so just wanted to put that out there you should so totally ask for her !
Here’s one of the products I got and how I feel about it .
The prep and prime was something I had heard was people’s “holy grails” . Often people make things sound better then they are actually are however this is my new “holy grail” !
The way the product sprays means it evenly spreads over you face . Carla put a bit on me before applying make up and after . I really find this makes me look a look brighter and feel more awake … is that stupid ? So far I’m in love . Any tips for me or anything you like or dislike about this product ? Let me know love soap xx
In no particular order I picked 5 items that I used a lot / loved in may. It was a hard choice but I think I choose some pretty great products ☺️
In no particular order –
1. Eyeko London – fat eyestick smoke –
For me I always wanted a really nice smokey eye and I never could master it however with this stick I can accomplish it . The way the eyestick moves is brilliant with an excellent finish … so why not try it yourself today ?
2. Topshop lipstick – legend –
This pretty pink colour is something I’ve never had before but I love pink now ! It’s a great stand out colour which makes you look super trendy and cool . I have never tried the topshop lipsticks before however I heard fantastic reviews and I honestly think this is by far one of my fav lipsticks ever ☺️☺️!!
3. Soap and glory – sexy motherpucker- in shade Pom Pom –
Yes you have probably heard enough about this gorgeous lipstick and are bored of me saying it’s great sooo I’ll leave it there… but definitely worth the purchase !
4. Make up gallery – ivory 1 – foundation
From Poundland and an amazing liquid foundation I really love mixing two of the foundations together it suits my skin and I really do think it’s worth the pound !!
5. The vegetarian by Han Kang –
Captivating . I couldn’t think of a better word for this book . It definitely is something completely different to what I have ever read and really intrigues you as the reader . It is by far now my favourite book . Some say they can not get into it but once you have read the first few pages you are taken into a world of art ,lies and lust . You as the reader are thrown through each characters life . I can not say anymore other than giving this book away but this is something completely of its own . Really love this book .
So that’s it for this months favourites , what was yours ? Lots of love soap xx
Hellooo soapies ,
So today is Monday.. the day we all dread!
Here’s a little post on my fav “expensive ” red lipstick vs my fav “cheap ” red lipstick.
The high end is Rimmel and the cheaper end is w7!
1. Which colour stands out better ? W7. The colour looks brighter and shines brighter than the Rimmel
2. Which lasts longer ? The Rimmel
3. Which smudges ? The w7 smudges easier the Rimmel
4. Does any cause cracked lips ? After a while the w7 can
5. Which one did my partner prefer ? W7 ( no he did not buy either of them 😂 that would be biased lol)
My overall favourite is the w7 shockingly! It’s easier to apply and has a lot more product than the Rimmel and costs about £5 less than the Rimmel . What’s your fav reds ? Let me know xx love soap x