Hey soapies ,
Just a super quick blog on the food I am using for my robo (robrovski) hamsters . Dwarf hamsters can get fussy as they get older in fact the truth is don’t buy expensive food as a treat as they then refuse anything else … I was only intending on this food for Christmas !
I would recommend the burgess dwarf hamster mix as it is small pieces however it is a tad expensive .
What are mine having at the moment ?- my hamsters are having the burgess mix and have for treats mealworms and these carrot parcels which look like shreddies but are not ! I do also give occasionally a tiny bit of goats milk ( like I mean a really tiny bit ) as their fur was really bad when I bought them from a pet shop . Be careful as hamsters can be diabetic.
What do you feed your hamsters and any recommendations? Lots of love soap
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x
Hey soapies ,
You may be a little bit of a clothe a holic or just like too have a nice wardrobe then you have met your blog to read .
Here’s my top guide on getting a good wardrobe and the right one for you .
1. Space – always think about the space you need and the space you have . Get a wardrobe that is adaptable – what I mean by that is one you can take to new homes or place in new places easily .
2.matching – will your wardrobe match your other furniture and will it simply suit the room .
3. What do you want ?- do you want a mirror ? Enough space for long dresses or more space for underwear ? Decide what you want .
4. Price – sometimes the price can shock you but you have too think can you really afford that and do you need that extra bit or it in that colour or next day delivery ?
My wardrobe was £200 from a online store on eBay from London who delivered and built the wardrobe within half an hour in my home . The delivery was £30 but it was worth it .
This is my wardrobe . It’s white and has a old fashioned look too it ! It has a mirror which is lovely too have and it has lots of room . The colour makes the room look brighter and bigger too . Hope this helps you and also helps you decide furniture in general . Speak to you soon love soap Xoxox
Hey soapies ,
A little different but here’s a idea of what to do to store games
If you have a lot of games maybe a book case isn’t a good idea or stacking them up by the tv?
DBGinked (you can find him on Xbox) has tons of games so when I saw a online auction for a treasure trunk I went for it and got it for £32 .
The trunk is cool and looks interesting . Find something unique for your gaming needs … where do you store yours and what do you think of a treasure chest game box ? From Soap xx
Slightly different blog but here is my tips for a great bag this summer
1. Backpack or bag – decide on whether your going to be using a bag more or a backpack … this summer I’m going for backpacks
2. Expensive or cheap- do you really want to ruin your bag with days out or buy cheap and replace ?
3. Embroided – this season is for Embroided items take this into account
4. Find a brilliant buy- hunt down what you want and don’t just buy something that will do okay for the summer
So this is my little new favourite it’s from new look and costs nearly £20 . It’s a lovely colour and has Embroided flowers … I love it ! It’s perfect for my summer . What’s your summer bag ? Love soap xx
Hello all soapies , today’s blog is on my top 5 things for may !
1. Riverdale – this show is on Netflix and is amazing show if you have not watched it just sit and watch it it’s a great show with some amazing stars including kj apa ( search him 😉 ) !
2. Girlboss – wanna be inspired and feel like you can take on the world with just one jacket ? Wellll this show is for you ! Yet again on Netflix this show will really make you see things definitely differently by the end of it and the fact it’s based on real life is awesome too !
3. Photography – I have decided to do a photography course so I am starting to learn the photography . Anyone have any tips ?
4. Animal crossing amibo festival – this is for wii u and is an amazing game for all the family . It’s fine and you can set time limits … way better than that 5 hours of monopoly !! Check it out !
5. Rick and morty- watch this on Netflix ! It’s funny and has funny story’s … try it ! Tell me what you think !
So what’s your favs ? What do you like and anything else I should try or watch or a beauty product you think I should try ! Let me know xox
Speak soon love soap xxxxxx