Hey soapies ,
So tonight’s meal was enchiladas . I used a kit which cost £1.50 on offer in co op . It has 15 wraps in it so you can use any spares for other wraps/ meals so it’s a bargain really . I used a tiny bit of vegetable oil in a pan and pan fried some chicken and pork which I got reduced for £1 for both in Asda !! I used a pepper and some sweet corn which cost pence as it was in a multi packet and fried it all till done .
Then I put the wraps in the microwave for 50 seconds . I have baked them before but I find they crumble soooo I was not taking that chance .
I put foil around each enchilada wrap and placed all the pan fried bits in the enchilada .
I don’t like spicy food at all … like for me there’s nothing worse than my eyes crying over a bit of spice . So I had French’s Kansas City classic bbq which is my fav bbq as it has a bit of a kick .
For George I gave him the enchilada mix which was pretty easy too make but I would say wasn’t mild like the box says more hot than mild .
This was a super easy meal and it didn’t cost much in total probably £2.50 but it filled us up and tasted great . For me it was a 10/10 !!
Lots of love ,
Hey Soapies ,
The cherry pie hand cream by patisserie is a brilliant by . Not only does it last all day but it smells fresh and is perfect for November . It will soothe your hands and is Pocket size . What more do you want ? Xx love Soap xx
(today) Style Saturday- Jacket
Sleepy Sunday- Ancestry DNA
Monday- DNA Results
food Tuesday- The super cheap amazing super cheese
Wednesday- Radley watch
Home Thursday- Skyrim candle.. is it worth £8?!?
beauty Fridays- A review of the patisserie sweet as cherry pie hand cream
so stay tuned for this weeks blogs xxx
Hey soapies , Here’s my little review today on the biore deep pore cleanser.
1. Does it smell? – yes , it smells sweet- very hard too explain the smell .
2. Is it long lasting ? – in terms of the bottle size it’s lasted me a year and really helps my skin
3. Is it cheap / on offer?- sadly it is normally a set £4 but it does help with your skin especially as a young adult and you will feel it working and that’s something you don’t always find in products these days .
4. Do I know anyone who recommends it ?- me haha ! Apart from me no one else I know uses it.
5. Have I used it before ? – I have used biore tabs that rip the blackheads out but I wasn’t too impressed with it but I still gave this ago and I honestly love this product .
6. How much is in the bottle ?- the bottle which has a squeezy pump had 200ml in it which doesn’t sound much but you literally need this smallest amount and it will cover your face.
7.How long does it last once opened?- 12 months
8.What’s the packaging like ?- it’s plain but bold enough – nothing fancy
9. Is it easy to use ? – very easy , just put it on your face and then rub it in before washing off and I do that twice a day . Makes me also stay awake lol !
10. Is it a 10/10 and would I recommend- yes definitely 10/10 and I would definitely tell you too buy it !! Let me know if you have used it or a product similar and let me know if you love or loath this product – love soap xx
Day 2 of the simple challenge – so today I used one of my simple wipes again followed by the spotless skin face wash and then toner then both my simple moisturisers . My skin already feels smooth however I've noticed a few spots have come up …. does the spotless skin attract spots then kill them ? Idk I'll let you know how it goes later x
I'm in shock I've used this product without anything else for three weeks and now my hairs got dandruff !?! I have too wash my hair everyday or literally it will look like I plonked aload of grease on it ! Tell me what you use love soap xx