Hey Soapies ,
A little bit boring but here’s my blog today on my kitchen and the items I have . So I have a knife block which I always wanted one but they are normally so expensive I just stuck too random colourful knives in one of my draws which was like a finger trap every time I went in there . This block was from Asda and only cost £4 after Christmas ! So it was a bargain !
The next up is my stag container without the stag lid which contains straws and was £3 I believe in matalan . Followed by my super cheap containers from wilkos which can be used for anything and a brilliant for flour etc but cost from £3 so not bad and they look cute and they have a blackboard top … what more do you want ?
The sweet jars were from my mum but they can from Sainsburys and the spice rack was £9.99 in bandm and is practically all the spices and herbs you need ! What’s your bargain kitchen accessories and tell me what you want me too blog about x love Soap xx
(today) Style Saturday- Jacket
Sleepy Sunday- Ancestry DNA
Monday- DNA Results
food Tuesday- The super cheap amazing super cheese
Wednesday- Radley watch
Home Thursday- Skyrim candle.. is it worth £8?!?
beauty Fridays- A review of the patisserie sweet as cherry pie hand cream
so stay tuned for this weeks blogs xxx
Hey soapies ,
If you follow my Instagram you will see I’ve started to a) fall in love with blue clothing and b) love Embroided items .
Here I am going to tell you 5 items I am simply in love with this month .
1. Denim jackets – I used to have about 20 gap denim jackets because my sister worked for gap and I was like a super trendy kid having all these denim jackets . 10 years later I am back loving them . I have one that’s dark and one that is Embroided from Boohoo.com . Denim jackets make me feel like I have something amazing on . When I add my jackets too any outfit it completes them . My favourite one is my Boohoo.com one as it has the added little blue Embroided flowers on it – check out my insta too see it ⭐️
2. Bardot tops – blue Bardot tops have become my obsession. I’ve seen people wearing them and internally I want too steal them all ! They look girly and are a must have especially with some killer sunglasses . My favourite Bardot top was from Asda and cost £10 . I do not normally buy clothing from Asda as I have in the past bought items that are my size but simply do not fit however I was desperate for a top as I had left the house with a HUGE amount of toothpaste on my blue shirt and I was in a panic . Thankfully this Bardot top was there too save the day and will definetely be a June favourite .
3. L’Oréal nail varnishes in blue – I have got one in blue that I adore (sadly the name has rubbed off 😦 ) . L’Oréal nail varnishes for me feel and look like I’ve professionally done my nails . The colours look divine and last for ages .
4. Oz the great and powerful eyeshadows by essence – easy to apply and last all day , the whole collection is great and does not cost that much. Blue eyeshadow for me screams summer and can be applied for most occasions .
5. Nivea cream care cleansing cream wash – I know it’s only the packaging that’s blue but my skin has improved so much thanks too this little skincare product. Easy to apply and wash with flawless results what’s not too love ?
What’s your 5 blue June products ? Speak soon love soap xx