Hey soapies ,
So I went into home bargains which is amazing ! If you have not been in it it’s worth a look ( don’t grab a basket you will leave with a bag full ! ) . They also have an online website which does not have everything but some of their products on there .
Now I did a bit of a bad thing for me I bought some cheap 99p make up and the reason why it’s bad is because those of you who remember know the last time I used cheap 99p make up ( mascara – w7) it caused me too become allergic too mascara haha ! But I did try again this time with lipstick and foundation.
Now I used the Olivia hale make up and I bought a lipstick which I thought would wow . A rich purple ! ( lush colour !) . The packaging is not much different too maybeline however the product you can tell is cheap. The lipstick is hard too apply as the top is tiny . Probably best too use a lip brush but it’s still annoying and the product easily smudges … huge problem when all you had was a drink but it looks like you’ve kissed about 20 times ! Soo sadly what I thought would be my next make up sensation isn’t .
I bought the Olivia Hale foundation and oh too the m g it’s great . It’s just like my mac make up , very similar colour and texture and is great for all over coverage . The top is in fact easier than most foundations as it’s a tube top . I really recommend this foundation and is the best cheap foundation . It out does my Poundland foundation .
What’s your cheap products your amazed with ? Let me know xo love Soap x
Hey Soapies ,
The cherry pie hand cream by patisserie is a brilliant by . Not only does it last all day but it smells fresh and is perfect for November . It will soothe your hands and is Pocket size . What more do you want ? Xx love Soap xx
Hey soapies ( my phone changed that too stalkies…. no you are not that !! 😂) ,
Today’s little blog is simply on the my little box . Now I’ve only heard of this little box from a few people and it all sounds good so I thought why not try it . So I said goodbye too pinkparcel for a bit and hello too my little box .
Yes it’s not a box this month , they joined up with Asos ( my fav online store like ever .. I think !!!) the bag is not only cute and practical but definetely gives a chic vibe . In it was a selection of items I wouldn’t normally buy and that’s a good thing because it means I’m trying new stuff .
The cutest bit is the 31 day “advice “ book which is filled with lots of quotes and statements too make your day much brighter and better . Today’s was a quote from a book and already I feel impowered to do something today too make me smile and happy .
So have you tried this box or know any other subscription boxes you want me too try let me know xx love soap xx
Hey soapies , every week I intend to review either a brand or a website which you my soapies request . This month so far I have the new zoella box that’s going too be review and a subscription box but what else do you want me to review ? It could even be clothing companies . Lots of love soap x
Hey soapies , Here’s my little review today on the biore deep pore cleanser.
1. Does it smell? – yes , it smells sweet- very hard too explain the smell .
2. Is it long lasting ? – in terms of the bottle size it’s lasted me a year and really helps my skin
3. Is it cheap / on offer?- sadly it is normally a set £4 but it does help with your skin especially as a young adult and you will feel it working and that’s something you don’t always find in products these days .
4. Do I know anyone who recommends it ?- me haha ! Apart from me no one else I know uses it.
5. Have I used it before ? – I have used biore tabs that rip the blackheads out but I wasn’t too impressed with it but I still gave this ago and I honestly love this product .
6. How much is in the bottle ?- the bottle which has a squeezy pump had 200ml in it which doesn’t sound much but you literally need this smallest amount and it will cover your face.
7.How long does it last once opened?- 12 months
8.What’s the packaging like ?- it’s plain but bold enough – nothing fancy
9. Is it easy to use ? – very easy , just put it on your face and then rub it in before washing off and I do that twice a day . Makes me also stay awake lol !
10. Is it a 10/10 and would I recommend- yes definitely 10/10 and I would definitely tell you too buy it !! Let me know if you have used it or a product similar and let me know if you love or loath this product – love soap xx
Day 2 of the simple challenge – so today I used one of my simple wipes again followed by the spotless skin face wash and then toner then both my simple moisturisers . My skin already feels smooth however I've noticed a few spots have come up …. does the spotless skin attract spots then kill them ? Idk I'll let you know how it goes later x
Hello soapies ,
First off Hope you have a great August ! Secondly this brand I have never ever heard of before and I got this free in my pink parcel .
Yes it's not a lipstick as such but it's still amazing . The colour is great , perfect too match with a pink lipstick . It defines the lips and is easy too use . A remarkable natural lip liner . Have you heard of this company?
Love soap x