Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx
Hello soapies ,
I have been asked a lot about this palette and whether I feel the £25 (gasp!) price tag is worth it for something so small .
Here’s my little review
1. What’s the packaging like ?- a very sleek and stylish design definetely is why the price is high !
2. Can I travel with it ? – definitely ! It’s the smallest palette I own and it’s been on many adventures with me … look it’s not even cracked which normally My make up does from putting my handbag down .
3. Does it have good colours ? – this selection is mainly neutral colours but I will tell you how you will look stunnning !!!!! ( the extra n’s are there for emphasis on how stunning you will be !)
4.how long is its life span ?: 2 years after opening which is amazing if you think of it this way it’s just over £10 a year for a stylish little palette
5. Do I think I could get another palette similar for cheaper ?- I would say yes the maybeline nudes is another I go for a lot however nothing this small , with a mirror and stunning colours
6. Is it overall worth the price ?- I definetely feel it is ! It’s stylish and looks great when worn , easy to travel with and is a great brand .What’s your thoughts ? Have you got this palette or something similar ?
Love soap xox ❤️
Ps . thank you ! I have 50 followers !!! Definetely feels like an achievement ! 💕 your all greatly appreciated and as always I am here for you all if you need anything xxx ⭐️
Hey soapies ,
Just a super quick blog on the food I am using for my robo (robrovski) hamsters . Dwarf hamsters can get fussy as they get older in fact the truth is don’t buy expensive food as a treat as they then refuse anything else … I was only intending on this food for Christmas !
I would recommend the burgess dwarf hamster mix as it is small pieces however it is a tad expensive .
What are mine having at the moment ?- my hamsters are having the burgess mix and have for treats mealworms and these carrot parcels which look like shreddies but are not ! I do also give occasionally a tiny bit of goats milk ( like I mean a really tiny bit ) as their fur was really bad when I bought them from a pet shop . Be careful as hamsters can be diabetic.
What do you feed your hamsters and any recommendations? Lots of love soap
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x
Slightly different blog but here is my tips for a great bag this summer
1. Backpack or bag – decide on whether your going to be using a bag more or a backpack … this summer I’m going for backpacks
2. Expensive or cheap- do you really want to ruin your bag with days out or buy cheap and replace ?
3. Embroided – this season is for Embroided items take this into account
4. Find a brilliant buy- hunt down what you want and don’t just buy something that will do okay for the summer
So this is my little new favourite it’s from new look and costs nearly £20 . It’s a lovely colour and has Embroided flowers … I love it ! It’s perfect for my summer . What’s your summer bag ? Love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
If you know me well you will know I am a huge fan of Tanya burr . She is an inspiration and also makes some amazing cosmetics !
My choice on this sleepy Sunday was to talk about the Tanya burr cosmetics beautifully designed collection . As you may be aware this was available at Christmas and was gifted to me !
The packaging looks lush ! It is very much “Tanya” if you know of Tanya burr . The box is a perfect size and has lots of sparkly bits on it . As you open the box you can marvel over the array of colours in the box .
The products themselves are eye shadows , highlight , bronzer and liquid highlighter . With a little tips and how to section on the back within no time you will know how to use these beautiful beauty products correctly .
An added bonus to this is a little mirror inside . Here’s a little soap tip – use the silk pyjamas eye shadow as a base and then put over it the last in the palette colour from the L’Oréal rose palette ( I did a review on that a while back !!!) it will look stunning .
What do you think of this box ? Of Tanya burr and her cosmetics …. let me know ! Ps thank you for reading see you tomorrow lots of love soap ⭐️ Xoxox
So today soapies I thought I’d do a little battle for which products are the best in it is the Mac matte evening rendezvous and the Rimmel moisture review 180 vintage pink …. these are my two closest Mac and Rimmel product colours. So there’s 10 factors that will determine which is the best.
1. Which product has the nicest packaging ? Mac ! The Mac packaging is stylish and looks more expensive then Rimmel .
2. Which product lasts longer when worn? – Rimmel ! The Rimmel lipstick lasts longer and even looks better then the Mac … the Mac sadly smudges when worn for a while .
3. Which product could I take for travelling ? – the Mac lipstick is smaller and thus easier to fit in a purse or handbag compared to the Rimmel which is in a odd shape .
4. Which product is cheaper ?: only by £5 the Rimmel is cheaper .
5. Does any of them cause cracked lips? – yes the Mac does after a day of wearing sadly your lips will crack whilst the Rimmel as it says provides moisture to your lips
6. Which is easier to apply ? – the Rimmel is easier to apply than the Mac.
7. Which one can you actually feel on your lips – this is a negative you can feel the Rimmel sometimes too much whilst with the Mac you forget it’s on.
8. Which one has a fragrance if either?- the Rimmel has a fragrance which I like however some people wouldn’t like the smell of rose .
9. Which smudges easily ? – the Mac does and it isn’t easy to remove either !!!
10. Which does my partner prefer and why? – the Mac one and because I have a light complexion so the Mac makes my lips stand out
Soooo… I do love both don’t get me wrong but the winner of this little review today is … it’s a draw ? Okay I didn’t expect that 😂😂 so they are both great lipsticks and are both amazing products it just depends on what you want them for and where your wearing them . What’s your fav lipsticks ? Let me know . Speak soon love soap xxxx