Recently I watched wicked the musical. I thought its not going too be as good as starlight express(one of my all time fav musicals!) However I was shocked too find this was the most captivating and interesting show I have honestly ever ever ever seen.
The costumes were stunning, the dancing was mesmerising and the singing was just outstanding. Every single person who was in that musical really worked hard and it paid off as every single member of the audience stood up!
There’s not much publicity on the show but I assure you that all your questions in wizard of Oz will be answered and maybe you find a few secrets too. If you have not get tickets go now!! grab them whilst you can. For those who do watch shows tell me your fav musicals or shows you have seen x lots of love, soapso xx
I have a new site called soapstriedandtested.wordpress.com. This site is for products you would like me too test as well as sites and items I use everyday. I hope it will help you all.Follow me pleaaaase. I will speak too you tomorrow . Have a super awesome day.
If you know me you know that I love animals and Radley too. Radley is a brand from the uk which offers luxury items all with a little scotty dog either on or in them (not a literal dog… I wish!).For my 21st my 2nd oldest but not oldest sister … I made that complex… one of my sisters bought me a Radley watch.
I have never ever bought a Radley watch but oh my goodness its amazing. The dial is easy too read, the watch is lightweight and just like all Radley watches it comes with the little scotty dog attached too it.
This watch is nearly £60 but honestly its a necessity. You can wear it with anything. Tell me what Radley products you have and love.
lots of love,
So for my 21st one of my sisters and my mum gave me a ancestry DNA kit. I was thrilled and nervous- it could either make my family tree completely correct or make me question everything.
I was also sceptical about the process- like where does my DNA go? When do I find everything out? but ancestry explain it all the whole way along.
You simply pay for your DNA kit with a £20 delivery charge on top(just too let you know).The DNA kit is sent within a week too your chosen address and inside is a handy guide on how to use your dna kit. Now I honestly thought you used a cotton swab ( I saw it on the Kardashians.. yes I know not the most reliable source but still) but no its a little tube you spit into.
Once you send your DNA off in the uk its flown over too Ireland too be processed. where from then on Ancestry help find out who you are. I am still super nervous and excited. I mean I think I am definitely british, I am quite a bit welsh on my dads side and I should be a tiny bit Scottish from my grandmothers side. I should have swiss, German and Austrian in me from my grandfathers side of the family too. I wonder though if theres anything else.
Let me know if you have used Ancestry or if your scared like me and I will let you know when mine arrives. wish me luck!
lots of love, soap xx
Recently I started my open university course which is a online course. Mine is about photography but there is a wide array of great courses at affordable price.Here is my 10 questions I will answer for you.
- Can I work around the course?- yes definitely, each course varies in course time but as long as you can make a change in your lifestyle ie. give up 4 hours a week then you will do just fine.
- Is there support?- Some courses have tutors whilst others have a online support network. Your never alone, there’s loads of people all going through the same feelings.
- Do I have too go to uni?- No, not all course do but some have tests at local uni’s however some like my courses just work purely online.
- do I need a lot of resources?- Every course is again different however I would say put some money back just in case you need some resources.
- If you can not afford it can you get loans?- You can for some courses get grants and loans but all the information on that is on the open university website.
- Can I access it on my phone or tablet?- yes, its super convenient. You could be on a train and as long as you have internet you can access it.
- Can you do courses for degrees?- Yes, check all the courses out online.
- How long are the courses- The can range from 6 weeks too years.
- How long did you wait for your course too start?- I waited since march for my course too start and I remember thinking it’s ages away why did you pay the £200 now? and then suddenly it was starting in October so it may seem like a long time too go but by the time your mentally prepared for it.
- Any advice from you?- Be sure its what YOU want too do and ignore anyone who says you can not do it. Listen to criticism and work hard too make you happy…. hope this helps. lots of love, soap x
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
I have been asked where I have been , what I am doing and what’s happening to the blogs.
A) there will be lots of new blogs everyday however these past few days have been hectic
B) your all amazing and I really am grateful for you
C) I have handed in my letter of resignation at work and plan too do some travelling .
So this is where I need your help … for one month I am going to try and travel two places a week but I want it too be quite cheap . Give me suggestions of places and how to get it quite cheap . Let me know . Lots of love soap xxx