Today’s blog is on upcycling but still keeping a look that matches the times . This cabinet I kept the original colour however added a different colour too the draw and a rope handle .
It’s a cheap and easy thing to upcycle . What was your quickest and easiest upcycle ? Let me know below x see you on Wednesday for a blog on learning German x lots of love ,
Hey soapies ,
I have been asked where I have been , what I am doing and what’s happening to the blogs.
A) there will be lots of new blogs everyday however these past few days have been hectic
B) your all amazing and I really am grateful for you
C) I have handed in my letter of resignation at work and plan too do some travelling .
So this is where I need your help … for one month I am going to try and travel two places a week but I want it too be quite cheap . Give me suggestions of places and how to get it quite cheap . Let me know . Lots of love soap xxx
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x