I went into lush and thought I’d get my jumping juniper but in Exeter they didn’t have any 😫 however I spoke to one of their amazing member of staff who recommended this lovely little bar it smells Devine and she even tried it on my arm . I am super excited too use it . What’s your favourite soap shampoo bar ?
Love you all lots
Hey soapies ,
Today I’m going to be talking about the cath kidston Rose lip balm
1. Where was it purchased ? : Exeter and cost £1!?!
2. Does the packaging look good ?: it has a true cath kidston look too it
3. Can you take it travelling ?: yes it’s a perfect size
4. What size is it ?: 10 ml
5. Does the product smell ?: yes of roses 🌹… if you do not like roses I do not recommend this product aha
6. Is there instructions of how to use ?: yes on the back
7. Does it cause cracked lips : no
8: is it sticky ?: very !!! So do not put too much on !
My tip for use :- apply a small amount to your finger and apply over your lips 👄 for a even glossy look.
Does this help and how do you get glossy looks ? X lots of love soap xx also what time do you want blogs up? X