It was valentines day on Wednesday ( how could anyone forget.. I mean the massive drop in chocolate prices afterwards and flowers!) so I was onw lucky bug. George bought me the new Jack Wills bag. Not only is this backpack perfect size too fit on your back but it will hide all the rubbish you normally have on display in your bag!
The bag is red and has a zip compartment on the front. Its beautifully designed and looks very elegant and expensive (it was a tad expensive).
The only little thing I don’t like is that it only has one zip… I like two zips too zip it up but oh well that makes it a unique little backpack.
I hope you all have a magical day and tell me your top items you have bought from jack wills or your top bags .
lots of love,
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx
Hello soapies ,
I have been asked a lot about this palette and whether I feel the £25 (gasp!) price tag is worth it for something so small .
Here’s my little review
1. What’s the packaging like ?- a very sleek and stylish design definetely is why the price is high !
2. Can I travel with it ? – definitely ! It’s the smallest palette I own and it’s been on many adventures with me … look it’s not even cracked which normally My make up does from putting my handbag down .
3. Does it have good colours ? – this selection is mainly neutral colours but I will tell you how you will look stunnning !!!!! ( the extra n’s are there for emphasis on how stunning you will be !)
4.how long is its life span ?: 2 years after opening which is amazing if you think of it this way it’s just over £10 a year for a stylish little palette
5. Do I think I could get another palette similar for cheaper ?- I would say yes the maybeline nudes is another I go for a lot however nothing this small , with a mirror and stunning colours
6. Is it overall worth the price ?- I definetely feel it is ! It’s stylish and looks great when worn , easy to travel with and is a great brand .What’s your thoughts ? Have you got this palette or something similar ?
Love soap xox ❤️
Ps . thank you ! I have 50 followers !!! Definetely feels like an achievement ! 💕 your all greatly appreciated and as always I am here for you all if you need anything xxx ⭐️
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x
Slightly different blog but here is my tips for a great bag this summer
1. Backpack or bag – decide on whether your going to be using a bag more or a backpack … this summer I’m going for backpacks
2. Expensive or cheap- do you really want to ruin your bag with days out or buy cheap and replace ?
3. Embroided – this season is for Embroided items take this into account
4. Find a brilliant buy- hunt down what you want and don’t just buy something that will do okay for the summer
So this is my little new favourite it’s from new look and costs nearly £20 . It’s a lovely colour and has Embroided flowers … I love it ! It’s perfect for my summer . What’s your summer bag ? Love soap xx