Hey soapies ,
So tonight’s meal was enchiladas . I used a kit which cost £1.50 on offer in co op . It has 15 wraps in it so you can use any spares for other wraps/ meals so it’s a bargain really . I used a tiny bit of vegetable oil in a pan and pan fried some chicken and pork which I got reduced for £1 for both in Asda !! I used a pepper and some sweet corn which cost pence as it was in a multi packet and fried it all till done .
Then I put the wraps in the microwave for 50 seconds . I have baked them before but I find they crumble soooo I was not taking that chance .
I put foil around each enchilada wrap and placed all the pan fried bits in the enchilada .
I don’t like spicy food at all … like for me there’s nothing worse than my eyes crying over a bit of spice . So I had French’s Kansas City classic bbq which is my fav bbq as it has a bit of a kick .
For George I gave him the enchilada mix which was pretty easy too make but I would say wasn’t mild like the box says more hot than mild .
This was a super easy meal and it didn’t cost much in total probably £2.50 but it filled us up and tasted great . For me it was a 10/10 !!
Lots of love ,
If you know me you know that I love animals and Radley too. Radley is a brand from the uk which offers luxury items all with a little scotty dog either on or in them (not a literal dog… I wish!).For my 21st my 2nd oldest but not oldest sister … I made that complex… one of my sisters bought me a Radley watch.
I have never ever bought a Radley watch but oh my goodness its amazing. The dial is easy too read, the watch is lightweight and just like all Radley watches it comes with the little scotty dog attached too it.
This watch is nearly £60 but honestly its a necessity. You can wear it with anything. Tell me what Radley products you have and love.
lots of love,
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Hello all soapies , today’s blog is on my top 5 things for may !
1. Riverdale – this show is on Netflix and is amazing show if you have not watched it just sit and watch it it’s a great show with some amazing stars including kj apa ( search him 😉 ) !
2. Girlboss – wanna be inspired and feel like you can take on the world with just one jacket ? Wellll this show is for you ! Yet again on Netflix this show will really make you see things definitely differently by the end of it and the fact it’s based on real life is awesome too !
3. Photography – I have decided to do a photography course so I am starting to learn the photography . Anyone have any tips ?
4. Animal crossing amibo festival – this is for wii u and is an amazing game for all the family . It’s fine and you can set time limits … way better than that 5 hours of monopoly !! Check it out !
5. Rick and morty- watch this on Netflix ! It’s funny and has funny story’s … try it ! Tell me what you think !
So what’s your favs ? What do you like and anything else I should try or watch or a beauty product you think I should try ! Let me know xox
Speak soon love soap xxxxxx