Hey soapies, so as you can see I have been nominated for this great blogger award by Sophia…follow her blog!
the rules are pretty simple- thank the person who nominated you which I did and she really made my day, answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you said and nominate 11 other amazing bloggers you really feel deserve this award and finally display the logo.
so here’s the questions I had to answer… hope you get too know me a tad more 🙂
- If you could be famous, what would it be for? I would hope for blogging or youtubing however knowing me it would be me doing something stupid and one of my nephews filming it… sounds so much like how I probably would get famous!
- If you had a do over in life what would you do differently? Nothing apart from starting my blog sooner as its made me feel so much better and like I have a purpose.
- what are you afraid of? Heights… I can pretend to a point I am not terrified of heights but I am .. you see it started when I was 8 and I went up the Plymouth lighthouse and a old women behind me shouted “wow look they all look like ants down there!” at which point I looked out the window and felt incredibly nauseous looking at the “ant” people and pushed all the people walking up the steps out the way… my mum was not happy with me!
- if you could be an object or an animal what would you be and why? I thought hard about this and thought I would be an undiscovered species because too most people I am in noticed but If you know me you would see the true me.
- what is your favourite season? hmmmm.. all apart from winter because where I used too love it snowed so bad we couldn’t get out the house!
- Do you have a Netflix account? ummm does stealing my partners count? hehe
- Tea or coffee? tea ! fun fact I cant have coffee as I feel super ill about half an hour after I have had it and I sometimes feel the same with coca cola!
- How would your friends describe you? Okay DBGINKED said “beautiful, intelligent and ummm (1 minute pause.. I am that brilliant!) your… a joy to be around”
- what do you do when your bored? work on my blog or photography skills
- Name 3 things you find beautiful: cherry blossom, natural surroundings and beaches.
- what is your favourite quote?: okay this is my own one.. only you define you. Its something I think of and think no one knows you better than you.
Thank you for this nominations and a huge thanks to everyone who reads my posts..much love xx
heres my nominees :
these are some amazingggg bloggers you have too check out!
here’s the questions they can answer:
- what made you blog?
- what was your first blog?
- what do you feel was your first achievement on your blog/
- do you feel your blog has improved your life and how?
- How do you handle negative feedback?
- What is you favourite blog?
- What was your worst blog and why?
- Who inspires you to be you?
- Which celebrity would you love to read your blog?
- what is the worst thing you have ever done?
- What is your most embarrassing story?
that’s all xx speak soon love soap xxxx
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x
Hey soapies ,
A little different but here’s a idea of what to do to store games
If you have a lot of games maybe a book case isn’t a good idea or stacking them up by the tv?
DBGinked (you can find him on Xbox) has tons of games so when I saw a online auction for a treasure trunk I went for it and got it for £32 .
The trunk is cool and looks interesting . Find something unique for your gaming needs … where do you store yours and what do you think of a treasure chest game box ? From Soap xx
Slightly different blog but here is my tips for a great bag this summer
1. Backpack or bag – decide on whether your going to be using a bag more or a backpack … this summer I’m going for backpacks
2. Expensive or cheap- do you really want to ruin your bag with days out or buy cheap and replace ?
3. Embroided – this season is for Embroided items take this into account
4. Find a brilliant buy- hunt down what you want and don’t just buy something that will do okay for the summer
So this is my little new favourite it’s from new look and costs nearly £20 . It’s a lovely colour and has Embroided flowers … I love it ! It’s perfect for my summer . What’s your summer bag ? Love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
If you know me well you will know I am a huge fan of Tanya burr . She is an inspiration and also makes some amazing cosmetics !
My choice on this sleepy Sunday was to talk about the Tanya burr cosmetics beautifully designed collection . As you may be aware this was available at Christmas and was gifted to me !
The packaging looks lush ! It is very much “Tanya” if you know of Tanya burr . The box is a perfect size and has lots of sparkly bits on it . As you open the box you can marvel over the array of colours in the box .
The products themselves are eye shadows , highlight , bronzer and liquid highlighter . With a little tips and how to section on the back within no time you will know how to use these beautiful beauty products correctly .
An added bonus to this is a little mirror inside . Here’s a little soap tip – use the silk pyjamas eye shadow as a base and then put over it the last in the palette colour from the L’Oréal rose palette ( I did a review on that a while back !!!) it will look stunning .
What do you think of this box ? Of Tanya burr and her cosmetics …. let me know ! Ps thank you for reading see you tomorrow lots of love soap ⭐️ Xoxox
Where did I buy it and when ? – sainsburys and last month
Would I buy it again and is it affordable ?- depending on the price I would , it was £3 and I bought purely to make my skin smoother and it has… so the goal has been completed in a matter of weeks.
Has it caused allergies , break outs , pain, rashs etc? – none at all ! It’s a good product for me so far
Does it remove eye make up ? – yes ! But I like to also use simple misceller water to ensure it’s all gone as well as the fact this is my wake up product… seriously it somehow makes me feel awake !
Does it remove reds, dark colours and waterproof make up – reds are very tough to remove with this product and dark colours too and as for waterproof Items I have no idea yet as I have not worn any for a while .
What does your face feel like ?- silky smooth straight after use
Is the packaging good ? – very stylish packaging which can be expected from L’Oréal but the size of the bottle is very in convenient for travelling and you have to be careful you do not spill the milk from the bottle when you tilt it .
What do you think of this product and what do you want tomorrow’s blog on ?
See you tomorrow ,
Lots of love soap xox