Hey soapies ,
So day 2 of my month of being a better human ( come up with a name for it please haha ) . I decided to tackle my biggest darkest horriblest challenge … the large kitchen cupboard . You know the one where you buy flour but never use it or buy spices and actually don’t know what you use it in .. yep you know the one . So it started off looking like someone had looked through it see too much stuff !! So I decided to sort out what I have used over the past month and what I will use over the next month . The rest I popped on olio ( check my previous post too find out about that amazing app !!) . However you can donate it too your local food bank or offer your bits too neighbours . I also popped things in jars . So now it’s a little more accessible the top cupboard still needs using but I couldn’t reach it . The best motivation for me was do it in 10 mins and get Maltesers but you can use any chocolate as a motivation point haha !
Day 3- so today I sorted out all my old clothes or clothes that really are not me and I have no idea why I ever bought it . You know the clothes that you think wow I will wear that but then remember your not Rihanna and wearing that round a supermarket where there’s old women critiquing you isn’t a good idea .. wow I did a really good demonstration there it’s as if that happened too me haha !
So I got a reused box and popped it all in and printed my label off from regain . Regain app is a brilliant app that not only recycles your clothes but it gives you vouchers off shops ( not just clothes shops however that’s what I’m using it for haha ! ) .
So what would you like me to do for the rest of the month and how are you helping the planet . Tell me your favourite global bloggers or vloggers or youtubers who inspire you to think about the planet 🙂
Have a lovely day / evening ,
Lots of love ,
So for my 21st one of my sisters and my mum gave me a ancestry DNA kit. I was thrilled and nervous- it could either make my family tree completely correct or make me question everything.
I was also sceptical about the process- like where does my DNA go? When do I find everything out? but ancestry explain it all the whole way along.
You simply pay for your DNA kit with a £20 delivery charge on top(just too let you know).The DNA kit is sent within a week too your chosen address and inside is a handy guide on how to use your dna kit. Now I honestly thought you used a cotton swab ( I saw it on the Kardashians.. yes I know not the most reliable source but still) but no its a little tube you spit into.
Once you send your DNA off in the uk its flown over too Ireland too be processed. where from then on Ancestry help find out who you are. I am still super nervous and excited. I mean I think I am definitely british, I am quite a bit welsh on my dads side and I should be a tiny bit Scottish from my grandmothers side. I should have swiss, German and Austrian in me from my grandfathers side of the family too. I wonder though if theres anything else.
Let me know if you have used Ancestry or if your scared like me and I will let you know when mine arrives. wish me luck!
lots of love, soap xx
Recently I started my open university course which is a online course. Mine is about photography but there is a wide array of great courses at affordable price.Here is my 10 questions I will answer for you.
- Can I work around the course?- yes definitely, each course varies in course time but as long as you can make a change in your lifestyle ie. give up 4 hours a week then you will do just fine.
- Is there support?- Some courses have tutors whilst others have a online support network. Your never alone, there’s loads of people all going through the same feelings.
- Do I have too go to uni?- No, not all course do but some have tests at local uni’s however some like my courses just work purely online.
- do I need a lot of resources?- Every course is again different however I would say put some money back just in case you need some resources.
- If you can not afford it can you get loans?- You can for some courses get grants and loans but all the information on that is on the open university website.
- Can I access it on my phone or tablet?- yes, its super convenient. You could be on a train and as long as you have internet you can access it.
- Can you do courses for degrees?- Yes, check all the courses out online.
- How long are the courses- The can range from 6 weeks too years.
- How long did you wait for your course too start?- I waited since march for my course too start and I remember thinking it’s ages away why did you pay the £200 now? and then suddenly it was starting in October so it may seem like a long time too go but by the time your mentally prepared for it.
- Any advice from you?- Be sure its what YOU want too do and ignore anyone who says you can not do it. Listen to criticism and work hard too make you happy…. hope this helps. lots of love, soap x
I'm in shock I've used this product without anything else for three weeks and now my hairs got dandruff !?! I have too wash my hair everyday or literally it will look like I plonked aload of grease on it ! Tell me what you use love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
I have been asked where I have been , what I am doing and what’s happening to the blogs.
A) there will be lots of new blogs everyday however these past few days have been hectic
B) your all amazing and I really am grateful for you
C) I have handed in my letter of resignation at work and plan too do some travelling .
So this is where I need your help … for one month I am going to try and travel two places a week but I want it too be quite cheap . Give me suggestions of places and how to get it quite cheap . Let me know . Lots of love soap xxx
So this is different ! I need help too make this blog 100 percent what you want too see … let’s make this a better blog for everyone so let me know what you want more of and what you hate ( please don’t say me … I know I’m not cool but still ! ) . Let me know and of course I will take them all into account . Love you millions ! Ps if you got questions just ask them and as always you can message me about anything .
Hey soapies ,
Today Is more of a question I have some new real techniques brushes and I wanted some tips on how to use them . What YouTube videos do you watch for tips and what do you think of these real techniques brushes let me know . Lots of love soap xxx