Hey Soapies ,
A little bit boring but here’s my blog today on my kitchen and the items I have . So I have a knife block which I always wanted one but they are normally so expensive I just stuck too random colourful knives in one of my draws which was like a finger trap every time I went in there . This block was from Asda and only cost £4 after Christmas ! So it was a bargain !
The next up is my stag container without the stag lid which contains straws and was £3 I believe in matalan . Followed by my super cheap containers from wilkos which can be used for anything and a brilliant for flour etc but cost from £3 so not bad and they look cute and they have a blackboard top … what more do you want ?
The sweet jars were from my mum but they can from Sainsburys and the spice rack was £9.99 in bandm and is practically all the spices and herbs you need ! What’s your bargain kitchen accessories and tell me what you want me too blog about x love Soap xx
So I’m going too be a healthy person from now on and concentrate on myself . I am anaemic and it does affect my day too Day life so I think I’m going too make myself more me by doing healthier meals .
So what inspirational recipes have you found .. I’ve found mine in the tescos mag this month ! Mmm healthy and nice
I have a new site called soapstriedandtested.wordpress.com. This site is for products you would like me too test as well as sites and items I use everyday. I hope it will help you all.Follow me pleaaaase. I will speak too you tomorrow . Have a super awesome day.
If you know me you know that I love animals and Radley too. Radley is a brand from the uk which offers luxury items all with a little scotty dog either on or in them (not a literal dog… I wish!).For my 21st my 2nd oldest but not oldest sister … I made that complex… one of my sisters bought me a Radley watch.
I have never ever bought a Radley watch but oh my goodness its amazing. The dial is easy too read, the watch is lightweight and just like all Radley watches it comes with the little scotty dog attached too it.
This watch is nearly £60 but honestly its a necessity. You can wear it with anything. Tell me what Radley products you have and love.
lots of love,
Recently I started my open university course which is a online course. Mine is about photography but there is a wide array of great courses at affordable price.Here is my 10 questions I will answer for you.
- Can I work around the course?- yes definitely, each course varies in course time but as long as you can make a change in your lifestyle ie. give up 4 hours a week then you will do just fine.
- Is there support?- Some courses have tutors whilst others have a online support network. Your never alone, there’s loads of people all going through the same feelings.
- Do I have too go to uni?- No, not all course do but some have tests at local uni’s however some like my courses just work purely online.
- do I need a lot of resources?- Every course is again different however I would say put some money back just in case you need some resources.
- If you can not afford it can you get loans?- You can for some courses get grants and loans but all the information on that is on the open university website.
- Can I access it on my phone or tablet?- yes, its super convenient. You could be on a train and as long as you have internet you can access it.
- Can you do courses for degrees?- Yes, check all the courses out online.
- How long are the courses- The can range from 6 weeks too years.
- How long did you wait for your course too start?- I waited since march for my course too start and I remember thinking it’s ages away why did you pay the £200 now? and then suddenly it was starting in October so it may seem like a long time too go but by the time your mentally prepared for it.
- Any advice from you?- Be sure its what YOU want too do and ignore anyone who says you can not do it. Listen to criticism and work hard too make you happy…. hope this helps. lots of love, soap x
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
I’m back with a new product . I bought a wide variety of foundations from Poundland . This is my personal view so no hate … we all have our opinions!
The make up gallery make up has stared at me so many times and said “buy me !” But I was resistant until a few days ago when I purchased foundations from Poundland .
Okay yes it was a pound and I’m not looking for an amazing foundation that would cost double that dirt cheap but I really wanted to see what makes this a little ( a lot !!!!) cheaper than my Mac and Rimmel foundations .
1. The bottle size is smaller than most foundations
2. No fancy packaging
3. No fancy name
4. The colours don’t Range that much
5. The thickness
6. How long it lasts
However the shade ivory 1 looks amazing on me and I honestly think I may use this as a base later to my Mac !
It makes me glow and I really think you should take a look in Poundland . What’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xoxo ps what you doing this Sunday?