so recently you saw I got a fabulous selection of NUXE samples which once again thank you NUXE for giving me those.
I first of all used the NUXE anti- fatigue moisturising eye cream which is very cooling and kept me going. In the morning I used anti- fatigue moisturising cream which is so soft on the skin and smells so beautiful.
My favourite overall is the anti aging care which is called youth and radiance revealing anti-aging care. Its soft, has a light smell and makes you feel awake as well as look a lot younger ( not what I particularly need haha ). Overall I would use these on a day to day basis and I love their products. NUXE is definitely my favourite skin cream brand and ultimately if you get any of their products you will not be disappointed!
lots of love,
If you know me you know that I love animals and Radley too. Radley is a brand from the uk which offers luxury items all with a little scotty dog either on or in them (not a literal dog… I wish!).For my 21st my 2nd oldest but not oldest sister … I made that complex… one of my sisters bought me a Radley watch.
I have never ever bought a Radley watch but oh my goodness its amazing. The dial is easy too read, the watch is lightweight and just like all Radley watches it comes with the little scotty dog attached too it.
This watch is nearly £60 but honestly its a necessity. You can wear it with anything. Tell me what Radley products you have and love.
lots of love,
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Hi soapies ,
I have recently heard a lot of you are feeling down or just worried about things so here’s just 5 steps I use to making me feel better and ultimately be the better me
1. Bath- a nice warm bath can let you unwind and let off your stresses . For me this makes me feel a little happier and gives me a bit more energy . If you don’t have a bath , have a cold shower too wake you up
2. Sleep- sleep for those 8 hours plus an extra half an hour . Why the extra half an hour ? The chances are you may lie there for a bit but don’t actually sleep . Make time for you.
3. Iron – for me I don’t have enough iron so I have a yakult in the morning with iron tablets and I start my day off like that . Obviously iron tablets may not suit you however there is many foods rich in iron
4. Walk- just a short needless walk can sometimes make you feel a bit better and a little happier . This can take some of your stresses away
5. Spotify- if you have not got the app then you can use other music but I have a mixed playlist which you will find under my name soapso . I mix my playlist so I vary my thoughts.
What’s your five steps to being you ? Lots of love soap x
Hey soapies ,
I’m back with a new product . I bought a wide variety of foundations from Poundland . This is my personal view so no hate … we all have our opinions!
The make up gallery make up has stared at me so many times and said “buy me !” But I was resistant until a few days ago when I purchased foundations from Poundland .
Okay yes it was a pound and I’m not looking for an amazing foundation that would cost double that dirt cheap but I really wanted to see what makes this a little ( a lot !!!!) cheaper than my Mac and Rimmel foundations .
1. The bottle size is smaller than most foundations
2. No fancy packaging
3. No fancy name
4. The colours don’t Range that much
5. The thickness
6. How long it lasts
However the shade ivory 1 looks amazing on me and I honestly think I may use this as a base later to my Mac !
It makes me glow and I really think you should take a look in Poundland . What’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xoxo ps what you doing this Sunday?