so recently you saw I got a fabulous selection of NUXE samples which once again thank you NUXE for giving me those.
I first of all used the NUXE anti- fatigue moisturising eye cream which is very cooling and kept me going. In the morning I used anti- fatigue moisturising cream which is so soft on the skin and smells so beautiful.
My favourite overall is the anti aging care which is called youth and radiance revealing anti-aging care. Its soft, has a light smell and makes you feel awake as well as look a lot younger ( not what I particularly need haha ). Overall I would use these on a day to day basis and I love their products. NUXE is definitely my favourite skin cream brand and ultimately if you get any of their products you will not be disappointed!
lots of love,
I love photography and some of you may see that I have a photography blog – sophielaurenphotographyuk . I recently started a course on the institute of photography and I am so happy with the way it is written and taught too you.
Its so much easier than the open university and you have a tutor who speaks too you and monitors your work. You can pay monthly or upfront and will get a certificate if its a diploma. I love my course so far.
Have you done an online course and what do you think of them?
lots of love,
Recently I started my open university course which is a online course. Mine is about photography but there is a wide array of great courses at affordable price.Here is my 10 questions I will answer for you.
- Can I work around the course?- yes definitely, each course varies in course time but as long as you can make a change in your lifestyle ie. give up 4 hours a week then you will do just fine.
- Is there support?- Some courses have tutors whilst others have a online support network. Your never alone, there’s loads of people all going through the same feelings.
- Do I have too go to uni?- No, not all course do but some have tests at local uni’s however some like my courses just work purely online.
- do I need a lot of resources?- Every course is again different however I would say put some money back just in case you need some resources.
- If you can not afford it can you get loans?- You can for some courses get grants and loans but all the information on that is on the open university website.
- Can I access it on my phone or tablet?- yes, its super convenient. You could be on a train and as long as you have internet you can access it.
- Can you do courses for degrees?- Yes, check all the courses out online.
- How long are the courses- The can range from 6 weeks too years.
- How long did you wait for your course too start?- I waited since march for my course too start and I remember thinking it’s ages away why did you pay the £200 now? and then suddenly it was starting in October so it may seem like a long time too go but by the time your mentally prepared for it.
- Any advice from you?- Be sure its what YOU want too do and ignore anyone who says you can not do it. Listen to criticism and work hard too make you happy…. hope this helps. lots of love, soap x
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Hey soapies ,Feeling super duper ill today and now I can’t sleep … any recommendations?
Today’s post is on the burts bees deep cleansing cream.
I have heard of burts bees for sooo long ( my sister is a huge fan !) . This one came with my pink parcel a month or two ago .
The bottle is small and is a screw lid which I often find with creams it goes everywhere however it doesn’t with this cream.
The smell is amazing !! ( all burts bees products are great smelling products ). It overall smooths over the skin well and blends easily giving your skin a silky texture .
I give this product a 10/10 with no faults what so Ever !
What do you think of this product or burts bees other products ? What’s your favourite cleansing cream or cream in general ? Let me know below. Love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
I’m back with a new product . I bought a wide variety of foundations from Poundland . This is my personal view so no hate … we all have our opinions!
The make up gallery make up has stared at me so many times and said “buy me !” But I was resistant until a few days ago when I purchased foundations from Poundland .
Okay yes it was a pound and I’m not looking for an amazing foundation that would cost double that dirt cheap but I really wanted to see what makes this a little ( a lot !!!!) cheaper than my Mac and Rimmel foundations .
1. The bottle size is smaller than most foundations
2. No fancy packaging
3. No fancy name
4. The colours don’t Range that much
5. The thickness
6. How long it lasts
However the shade ivory 1 looks amazing on me and I honestly think I may use this as a base later to my Mac !
It makes me glow and I really think you should take a look in Poundland . What’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xoxo ps what you doing this Sunday?
Hey soapies ,
You may know I get each month the pink parcel box which is amazing ! You should soo check them out !! This month I had a razor in it .. it’s the bic miss soleil razor and I thought I’d give it a try and omg ! My legs are super smooth ! Highly recommended it.
If you buy from Morrisons they are only £2 for a pack of 4 and are truly worth every penny . What do you think of these ? Lots of love soap xx