Hey soapies ,
On Christmas Day I received a chest which was battered and definitely needed some love ( it was falling off everywhere and looked dreadful … that Word there I love as my nanny used too always say I looked dreadful and despite it being a horrible saying it just made me laugh ) anyway … the chest first off had all the rubbishy bits that were peeling taken off ( a whole bin bag! ) I used a wet wipe too get all the dust off ( magical item that is ! )
Then I used lord shurtons wood balsam over the wood carefully ( that was a purchase I didn’t intend but there was no wax in my town so this £2.50 savour was too the rescue ) followed by a sand and then another bit of balsam and a sand . This was all over a few days and did take a lot of time . I then finally varnished it too give it a darker look . This 1800s chest would have been chucked within a few years but now it’s preserved and it’s going too be my new blanket box . It just needs the fabric inside glueing … does anyone have any glue recommendations? Hope you have a lovely day x lots of love Soap xx
Today’s a simple blog on what has improved my life and what I aim to do this month .
1. Photography- this month I plan to expand and sort my portfolio. I am doing to open university course in October . If you have tips or equipment suggestions let me know 🙂
2. Blog- I aim to make weekly blog plans and share them with you every Sunday so you can all read the blogs you want when they first go up.
3. Timing – I am also focusing on the times you all seem to read my posts and it originally was 7 am however recently it has been 6am hence the time change on when my posts go up . What’s best for you?
Tell me what your doing in this June ? Speak soon , love soap xxxx
Hey soapies ,
I’m back with a new product . I bought a wide variety of foundations from Poundland . This is my personal view so no hate … we all have our opinions!
The make up gallery make up has stared at me so many times and said “buy me !” But I was resistant until a few days ago when I purchased foundations from Poundland .
Okay yes it was a pound and I’m not looking for an amazing foundation that would cost double that dirt cheap but I really wanted to see what makes this a little ( a lot !!!!) cheaper than my Mac and Rimmel foundations .
1. The bottle size is smaller than most foundations
2. No fancy packaging
3. No fancy name
4. The colours don’t Range that much
5. The thickness
6. How long it lasts
However the shade ivory 1 looks amazing on me and I honestly think I may use this as a base later to my Mac !
It makes me glow and I really think you should take a look in Poundland . What’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xoxo ps what you doing this Sunday?
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x
Slightly different blog but here is my tips for a great bag this summer
1. Backpack or bag – decide on whether your going to be using a bag more or a backpack … this summer I’m going for backpacks
2. Expensive or cheap- do you really want to ruin your bag with days out or buy cheap and replace ?
3. Embroided – this season is for Embroided items take this into account
4. Find a brilliant buy- hunt down what you want and don’t just buy something that will do okay for the summer
So this is my little new favourite it’s from new look and costs nearly £20 . It’s a lovely colour and has Embroided flowers … I love it ! It’s perfect for my summer . What’s your summer bag ? Love soap xx