Hey soapies ,
For those of you who know me well ( or look on my insta ) you will know I did a photography course online and shockingly I PASSED!
Now obviously I was hoping too but I wasn’t sure as I had passed as I was super ill over that week that I had too hand in my last assignment and couldn’t barely move ( horrible illness .. some people call it the Aussie flu I am not sure what it was )
I have been awarded the royal photographic society certificate in photography and I am super dead happy too have been given this !
Has anyone else done any courses online or felt amazed at passing a course they thought they wouldn’t ? Let me know below . Lots of love ,
Ps comment please feeling a bit down today … no idea why x love Soap x
I love photography and some of you may see that I have a photography blog – sophielaurenphotographyuk . I recently started a course on the institute of photography and I am so happy with the way it is written and taught too you.
Its so much easier than the open university and you have a tutor who speaks too you and monitors your work. You can pay monthly or upfront and will get a certificate if its a diploma. I love my course so far.
Have you done an online course and what do you think of them?
lots of love,
Recently I started my open university course which is a online course. Mine is about photography but there is a wide array of great courses at affordable price.Here is my 10 questions I will answer for you.
- Can I work around the course?- yes definitely, each course varies in course time but as long as you can make a change in your lifestyle ie. give up 4 hours a week then you will do just fine.
- Is there support?- Some courses have tutors whilst others have a online support network. Your never alone, there’s loads of people all going through the same feelings.
- Do I have too go to uni?- No, not all course do but some have tests at local uni’s however some like my courses just work purely online.
- do I need a lot of resources?- Every course is again different however I would say put some money back just in case you need some resources.
- If you can not afford it can you get loans?- You can for some courses get grants and loans but all the information on that is on the open university website.
- Can I access it on my phone or tablet?- yes, its super convenient. You could be on a train and as long as you have internet you can access it.
- Can you do courses for degrees?- Yes, check all the courses out online.
- How long are the courses- The can range from 6 weeks too years.
- How long did you wait for your course too start?- I waited since march for my course too start and I remember thinking it’s ages away why did you pay the £200 now? and then suddenly it was starting in October so it may seem like a long time too go but by the time your mentally prepared for it.
- Any advice from you?- Be sure its what YOU want too do and ignore anyone who says you can not do it. Listen to criticism and work hard too make you happy…. hope this helps. lots of love, soap x
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Today’s a simple blog on what has improved my life and what I aim to do this month .
1. Photography- this month I plan to expand and sort my portfolio. I am doing to open university course in October . If you have tips or equipment suggestions let me know 🙂
2. Blog- I aim to make weekly blog plans and share them with you every Sunday so you can all read the blogs you want when they first go up.
3. Timing – I am also focusing on the times you all seem to read my posts and it originally was 7 am however recently it has been 6am hence the time change on when my posts go up . What’s best for you?
Tell me what your doing in this June ? Speak soon , love soap xxxx
Hello all soapies , today’s blog is on my top 5 things for may !
1. Riverdale – this show is on Netflix and is amazing show if you have not watched it just sit and watch it it’s a great show with some amazing stars including kj apa ( search him 😉 ) !
2. Girlboss – wanna be inspired and feel like you can take on the world with just one jacket ? Wellll this show is for you ! Yet again on Netflix this show will really make you see things definitely differently by the end of it and the fact it’s based on real life is awesome too !
3. Photography – I have decided to do a photography course so I am starting to learn the photography . Anyone have any tips ?
4. Animal crossing amibo festival – this is for wii u and is an amazing game for all the family . It’s fine and you can set time limits … way better than that 5 hours of monopoly !! Check it out !
5. Rick and morty- watch this on Netflix ! It’s funny and has funny story’s … try it ! Tell me what you think !
So what’s your favs ? What do you like and anything else I should try or watch or a beauty product you think I should try ! Let me know xox
Speak soon love soap xxxxxx