Meet my new bag of the month ! This £20 red little bag from new look . It’s a gorgeous red and really stands out . It’s perfect for any occasion and gives a pop of colour too any outfit . It’s got a 60s vibe combind with a bit of a Chloe bag as the handles are so alike to one . New look are only getting better with their designs ! What’s your bag of the month and have you found a new new look gem ?
Lots of love ,
Anyone who knows me will know I have always worn denim Jackets. I love Jackets with a statement and a little bit of a difference too them.
My fav Jacket is my blue denim jacket with gorgeous flowers embroided on it. Its good for all seasons. This jacket is by boohoo by I bought it from my favourite Vinted seller ( we call them vinties) called chanellenicholls. She has an amazing wardrobe so check her out!
The Jacket is warm and cosy. I honestly have never had boohoo products before this Jacket and I just love the way it fits. Denim jackets are awesome for washing too as the more they wash the more the colour changes and ultimately looks different.
what is your fav jacket and tell me what you want your next Saturday style too be. lots of love, soap xox
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx
Slightly different blog but here is my tips for a great bag this summer
1. Backpack or bag – decide on whether your going to be using a bag more or a backpack … this summer I’m going for backpacks
2. Expensive or cheap- do you really want to ruin your bag with days out or buy cheap and replace ?
3. Embroided – this season is for Embroided items take this into account
4. Find a brilliant buy- hunt down what you want and don’t just buy something that will do okay for the summer
So this is my little new favourite it’s from new look and costs nearly £20 . It’s a lovely colour and has Embroided flowers … I love it ! It’s perfect for my summer . What’s your summer bag ? Love soap xx