Hey soapies ,
Today I’m going to be talking about the cath kidston Rose lip balm
1. Where was it purchased ? : Exeter and cost £1!?!
2. Does the packaging look good ?: it has a true cath kidston look too it
3. Can you take it travelling ?: yes it’s a perfect size
4. What size is it ?: 10 ml
5. Does the product smell ?: yes of roses 🌹… if you do not like roses I do not recommend this product aha
6. Is there instructions of how to use ?: yes on the back
7. Does it cause cracked lips : no
8: is it sticky ?: very !!! So do not put too much on !
My tip for use :- apply a small amount to your finger and apply over your lips 👄 for a even glossy look.
Does this help and how do you get glossy looks ? X lots of love soap xx also what time do you want blogs up? X
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x