Hey soapies ,
I’m back with a new product . I bought a wide variety of foundations from Poundland . This is my personal view so no hate … we all have our opinions!
The make up gallery make up has stared at me so many times and said “buy me !” But I was resistant until a few days ago when I purchased foundations from Poundland .
Okay yes it was a pound and I’m not looking for an amazing foundation that would cost double that dirt cheap but I really wanted to see what makes this a little ( a lot !!!!) cheaper than my Mac and Rimmel foundations .
1. The bottle size is smaller than most foundations
2. No fancy packaging
3. No fancy name
4. The colours don’t Range that much
5. The thickness
6. How long it lasts
However the shade ivory 1 looks amazing on me and I honestly think I may use this as a base later to my Mac !
It makes me glow and I really think you should take a look in Poundland . What’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xoxo ps what you doing this Sunday?
Hey soapies, so as you can see I have been nominated for this great blogger award by Sophia…follow her blog!
the rules are pretty simple- thank the person who nominated you which I did and she really made my day, answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you said and nominate 11 other amazing bloggers you really feel deserve this award and finally display the logo.
so here’s the questions I had to answer… hope you get too know me a tad more 🙂
- If you could be famous, what would it be for? I would hope for blogging or youtubing however knowing me it would be me doing something stupid and one of my nephews filming it… sounds so much like how I probably would get famous!
- If you had a do over in life what would you do differently? Nothing apart from starting my blog sooner as its made me feel so much better and like I have a purpose.
- what are you afraid of? Heights… I can pretend to a point I am not terrified of heights but I am .. you see it started when I was 8 and I went up the Plymouth lighthouse and a old women behind me shouted “wow look they all look like ants down there!” at which point I looked out the window and felt incredibly nauseous looking at the “ant” people and pushed all the people walking up the steps out the way… my mum was not happy with me!
- if you could be an object or an animal what would you be and why? I thought hard about this and thought I would be an undiscovered species because too most people I am in noticed but If you know me you would see the true me.
- what is your favourite season? hmmmm.. all apart from winter because where I used too love it snowed so bad we couldn’t get out the house!
- Do you have a Netflix account? ummm does stealing my partners count? hehe
- Tea or coffee? tea ! fun fact I cant have coffee as I feel super ill about half an hour after I have had it and I sometimes feel the same with coca cola!
- How would your friends describe you? Okay DBGINKED said “beautiful, intelligent and ummm (1 minute pause.. I am that brilliant!) your… a joy to be around”
- what do you do when your bored? work on my blog or photography skills
- Name 3 things you find beautiful: cherry blossom, natural surroundings and beaches.
- what is your favourite quote?: okay this is my own one.. only you define you. Its something I think of and think no one knows you better than you.
Thank you for this nominations and a huge thanks to everyone who reads my posts..much love xx
heres my nominees :
these are some amazingggg bloggers you have too check out!
here’s the questions they can answer:
- what made you blog?
- what was your first blog?
- what do you feel was your first achievement on your blog/
- do you feel your blog has improved your life and how?
- How do you handle negative feedback?
- What is you favourite blog?
- What was your worst blog and why?
- Who inspires you to be you?
- Which celebrity would you love to read your blog?
- what is the worst thing you have ever done?
- What is your most embarrassing story?
that’s all xx speak soon love soap xxxx
Hey soapies ,
A little different but here’s a idea of what to do to store games
If you have a lot of games maybe a book case isn’t a good idea or stacking them up by the tv?
DBGinked (you can find him on Xbox) has tons of games so when I saw a online auction for a treasure trunk I went for it and got it for £32 .
The trunk is cool and looks interesting . Find something unique for your gaming needs … where do you store yours and what do you think of a treasure chest game box ? From Soap xx