So this is different ! I need help too make this blog 100 percent what you want too see … let’s make this a better blog for everyone so let me know what you want more of and what you hate ( please don’t say me … I know I’m not cool but still ! ) . Let me know and of course I will take them all into account . Love you millions ! Ps if you got questions just ask them and as always you can message me about anything .
Hey soapies ,
Today Is more of a question I have some new real techniques brushes and I wanted some tips on how to use them . What YouTube videos do you watch for tips and what do you think of these real techniques brushes let me know . Lots of love soap xxx
Helloooo soapies ,
Ever wanted to save some money on your shopping ? Well here’s my steps to saving money !
1. Coupons –
As simple as it sounds coupons will save you money . There are many coupon apps out there but also some websites do have them and always check local papers however do be money smart and think about the item that has that mark down price !
As I mentioned apps can help . I use mySupermarket to save money and know what shops are cheaper . Do you use an app and if so what?
Some stores have cards that will save you money for instance Superdrug do a beauty card which works out eventually as money . Nectar card is also a great one to have !
4. Timing –
Going into shops on a certain day at certain times actually can get you cheaper products for instance an hour before closing most supermarkets reduce bakery items to 10 p ! Also supermarkets often reduce the hot food items between 7 and 8 pm !
Buying in bulk can save you money in the long run however you have to really think do you need that many items . I feel sometimes this isn’t a smart move .
What’s your money saving tips? Lots of love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
So here’s a little blog on food for the weekend . This week my favs are these lovely thighs and drumsticks from sainsburys although I feel these are a tad expensive (over £5!) there is homemade ways of making these gorgeous thighs
Soaps variations – I normally add thyme and oragano to thighs another is orange and lime zest … sounds weird but hella nice espeicially with lime juice or use BBQ sauce ( you can get packets for BBQ chicken for 50p in shops such as sainsburys ) . The cheapest place at the moment for meat I find is aldi . Where do you get your meat from and what’s your favourite thing to add to your chicken … lots of love soap x
Hello soapies ,
I have been asked a lot about this palette and whether I feel the £25 (gasp!) price tag is worth it for something so small .
Here’s my little review
1. What’s the packaging like ?- a very sleek and stylish design definetely is why the price is high !
2. Can I travel with it ? – definitely ! It’s the smallest palette I own and it’s been on many adventures with me … look it’s not even cracked which normally My make up does from putting my handbag down .
3. Does it have good colours ? – this selection is mainly neutral colours but I will tell you how you will look stunnning !!!!! ( the extra n’s are there for emphasis on how stunning you will be !)
4.how long is its life span ?: 2 years after opening which is amazing if you think of it this way it’s just over £10 a year for a stylish little palette
5. Do I think I could get another palette similar for cheaper ?- I would say yes the maybeline nudes is another I go for a lot however nothing this small , with a mirror and stunning colours
6. Is it overall worth the price ?- I definetely feel it is ! It’s stylish and looks great when worn , easy to travel with and is a great brand .What’s your thoughts ? Have you got this palette or something similar ?
Love soap xox ❤️
Ps . thank you ! I have 50 followers !!! Definetely feels like an achievement ! 💕 your all greatly appreciated and as always I am here for you all if you need anything xxx ⭐️
Hiya soapies ,
So as you can see this post is on the real techniques stippling brush . I bought my very first brush by them in August 2014 ( I think it was 2014) in Superdrug with my friend Shannon who convinced me they were amazing . I remember staring at this brush for about half an hour thinking how the hell does this work ? What do I do ? It’s spiked… how do you use it with spikes? Did I just waste another £10? … Welllll all those years on I have had two stippling brushes
Here’s a tip this brush is good for foundation which is liquid so Rimmel and revlon ones are good however I find Mac gives you lines when using this brush . You can use it on your cheeks too look amazing .
This is a finishing brush so you will look perfect ! The bristles feel smooth and glide well and it’s easy to hold . However I feel there are better real techniques brushes anyone else feel that? and I have not completely mastered using this little cute brush ! What’s your tips and do you like real techniques? Let me know x lots of love soap x
So today soapies I thought I’d do a little battle for which products are the best in it is the Mac matte evening rendezvous and the Rimmel moisture review 180 vintage pink …. these are my two closest Mac and Rimmel product colours. So there’s 10 factors that will determine which is the best.
1. Which product has the nicest packaging ? Mac ! The Mac packaging is stylish and looks more expensive then Rimmel .
2. Which product lasts longer when worn? – Rimmel ! The Rimmel lipstick lasts longer and even looks better then the Mac … the Mac sadly smudges when worn for a while .
3. Which product could I take for travelling ? – the Mac lipstick is smaller and thus easier to fit in a purse or handbag compared to the Rimmel which is in a odd shape .
4. Which product is cheaper ?: only by £5 the Rimmel is cheaper .
5. Does any of them cause cracked lips? – yes the Mac does after a day of wearing sadly your lips will crack whilst the Rimmel as it says provides moisture to your lips
6. Which is easier to apply ? – the Rimmel is easier to apply than the Mac.
7. Which one can you actually feel on your lips – this is a negative you can feel the Rimmel sometimes too much whilst with the Mac you forget it’s on.
8. Which one has a fragrance if either?- the Rimmel has a fragrance which I like however some people wouldn’t like the smell of rose .
9. Which smudges easily ? – the Mac does and it isn’t easy to remove either !!!
10. Which does my partner prefer and why? – the Mac one and because I have a light complexion so the Mac makes my lips stand out
Soooo… I do love both don’t get me wrong but the winner of this little review today is … it’s a draw ? Okay I didn’t expect that 😂😂 so they are both great lipsticks and are both amazing products it just depends on what you want them for and where your wearing them . What’s your fav lipsticks ? Let me know . Speak soon love soap xxxx