so recently you saw I got a fabulous selection of NUXE samples which once again thank you NUXE for giving me those.
I first of all used the NUXE anti- fatigue moisturising eye cream which is very cooling and kept me going. In the morning I used anti- fatigue moisturising cream which is so soft on the skin and smells so beautiful.
My favourite overall is the anti aging care which is called youth and radiance revealing anti-aging care. Its soft, has a light smell and makes you feel awake as well as look a lot younger ( not what I particularly need haha ). Overall I would use these on a day to day basis and I love their products. NUXE is definitely my favourite skin cream brand and ultimately if you get any of their products you will not be disappointed!
lots of love,
Are you a blogger? A wannabe blogger?
Whoever YOU are, I am going to next month have 4 bloggers take over my site (as long as I get enough numbers). All It will be is for 1 post from YOU. show me if your interested below x love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
It’s still super hot . Here’s how I am cooling down ! I add a packet of chocolate cookies too my blender and add half a glass of milk . It’s simple and easy however make sure your blender can cut cookies ! Be always careful with the sharp blade too . How are you cooling down? X love soap x
Hey soapies ,
I have a feeling I have done a post on this little primer before however I have been asked too show all 33 items in my top make up draw .
So this item is a tad expensive ( however I got it cheaper on a plane ). I had heard of smashbox products and dared to buy one . This primer says it has no oil however it is the MOST oilest primer ever.
However does it do what it says? Yes you will look like a model or a edited picture . It will make your make up look flawless.
It will be noticeable to you that it’s on ( it feels sticky ) but all your friends will envy you . What’s your fav primer ? Let me know love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
Here’s a super easy meal for you today it’s salmon and prawns .
However I have a twist . I first of all cook the prawns alone for one minute then add lemon juice . You can add sesame seed oil too for flavour but I personally add cherry coke about 50-100 ml ( sounds weird but adds flavour ).
Then cook your salmon too however cooked you want it . Then add black pepper.
To serve make a bed of cucumber add the salmon and put some prawns on top. Enjoy . What do you do to your prawns .
Speak again tomorrow ,
Love soap xx
Hey soapies, so as you can see I have been nominated for this great blogger award by Sophia…follow her blog!
the rules are pretty simple- thank the person who nominated you which I did and she really made my day, answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you said and nominate 11 other amazing bloggers you really feel deserve this award and finally display the logo.
so here’s the questions I had to answer… hope you get too know me a tad more 🙂
- If you could be famous, what would it be for? I would hope for blogging or youtubing however knowing me it would be me doing something stupid and one of my nephews filming it… sounds so much like how I probably would get famous!
- If you had a do over in life what would you do differently? Nothing apart from starting my blog sooner as its made me feel so much better and like I have a purpose.
- what are you afraid of? Heights… I can pretend to a point I am not terrified of heights but I am .. you see it started when I was 8 and I went up the Plymouth lighthouse and a old women behind me shouted “wow look they all look like ants down there!” at which point I looked out the window and felt incredibly nauseous looking at the “ant” people and pushed all the people walking up the steps out the way… my mum was not happy with me!
- if you could be an object or an animal what would you be and why? I thought hard about this and thought I would be an undiscovered species because too most people I am in noticed but If you know me you would see the true me.
- what is your favourite season? hmmmm.. all apart from winter because where I used too love it snowed so bad we couldn’t get out the house!
- Do you have a Netflix account? ummm does stealing my partners count? hehe
- Tea or coffee? tea ! fun fact I cant have coffee as I feel super ill about half an hour after I have had it and I sometimes feel the same with coca cola!
- How would your friends describe you? Okay DBGINKED said “beautiful, intelligent and ummm (1 minute pause.. I am that brilliant!) your… a joy to be around”
- what do you do when your bored? work on my blog or photography skills
- Name 3 things you find beautiful: cherry blossom, natural surroundings and beaches.
- what is your favourite quote?: okay this is my own one.. only you define you. Its something I think of and think no one knows you better than you.
Thank you for this nominations and a huge thanks to everyone who reads my posts..much love xx
heres my nominees :
these are some amazingggg bloggers you have too check out!
here’s the questions they can answer:
- what made you blog?
- what was your first blog?
- what do you feel was your first achievement on your blog/
- do you feel your blog has improved your life and how?
- How do you handle negative feedback?
- What is you favourite blog?
- What was your worst blog and why?
- Who inspires you to be you?
- Which celebrity would you love to read your blog?
- what is the worst thing you have ever done?
- What is your most embarrassing story?
that’s all xx speak soon love soap xxxx
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx