Hey soapies ,I’m back with another little post ! I’ve been doing a lot of photography over the past few days and had a little trip away for the day so I apologise .. no I did not do a gossip girl and forget you !
Today’s post is on a product by a company I had heard great things about – model co . This is the highlighting trio . It’s small and compact . Great colouring however I feel it’s too liquidy too the touch ( does that make sense ?) and is hard too put on . Has anyone else found this or used model co products before ? Let me know xx love soap xx
Hey soapies ,
Ever find moisturisers too sticky? Well you will not with this one . It smoothes over the skin . It will prevent spots and makes it also easier too put make up on .
The product comes out well and is a small enough too fit in a bag . The product is relatively cheap too buy and will help with small amounts of spots. What do you think ? X love soap x
Hey soapies ,
I’m back with a new product . I bought a wide variety of foundations from Poundland . This is my personal view so no hate … we all have our opinions!
The make up gallery make up has stared at me so many times and said “buy me !” But I was resistant until a few days ago when I purchased foundations from Poundland .
Okay yes it was a pound and I’m not looking for an amazing foundation that would cost double that dirt cheap but I really wanted to see what makes this a little ( a lot !!!!) cheaper than my Mac and Rimmel foundations .
1. The bottle size is smaller than most foundations
2. No fancy packaging
3. No fancy name
4. The colours don’t Range that much
5. The thickness
6. How long it lasts
However the shade ivory 1 looks amazing on me and I honestly think I may use this as a base later to my Mac !
It makes me glow and I really think you should take a look in Poundland . What’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xoxo ps what you doing this Sunday?
Hey soapies, so as you can see I have been nominated for this great blogger award by Sophia…follow her blog!
the rules are pretty simple- thank the person who nominated you which I did and she really made my day, answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you said and nominate 11 other amazing bloggers you really feel deserve this award and finally display the logo.
so here’s the questions I had to answer… hope you get too know me a tad more 🙂
- If you could be famous, what would it be for? I would hope for blogging or youtubing however knowing me it would be me doing something stupid and one of my nephews filming it… sounds so much like how I probably would get famous!
- If you had a do over in life what would you do differently? Nothing apart from starting my blog sooner as its made me feel so much better and like I have a purpose.
- what are you afraid of? Heights… I can pretend to a point I am not terrified of heights but I am .. you see it started when I was 8 and I went up the Plymouth lighthouse and a old women behind me shouted “wow look they all look like ants down there!” at which point I looked out the window and felt incredibly nauseous looking at the “ant” people and pushed all the people walking up the steps out the way… my mum was not happy with me!
- if you could be an object or an animal what would you be and why? I thought hard about this and thought I would be an undiscovered species because too most people I am in noticed but If you know me you would see the true me.
- what is your favourite season? hmmmm.. all apart from winter because where I used too love it snowed so bad we couldn’t get out the house!
- Do you have a Netflix account? ummm does stealing my partners count? hehe
- Tea or coffee? tea ! fun fact I cant have coffee as I feel super ill about half an hour after I have had it and I sometimes feel the same with coca cola!
- How would your friends describe you? Okay DBGINKED said “beautiful, intelligent and ummm (1 minute pause.. I am that brilliant!) your… a joy to be around”
- what do you do when your bored? work on my blog or photography skills
- Name 3 things you find beautiful: cherry blossom, natural surroundings and beaches.
- what is your favourite quote?: okay this is my own one.. only you define you. Its something I think of and think no one knows you better than you.
Thank you for this nominations and a huge thanks to everyone who reads my posts..much love xx
heres my nominees :
these are some amazingggg bloggers you have too check out!
here’s the questions they can answer:
- what made you blog?
- what was your first blog?
- what do you feel was your first achievement on your blog/
- do you feel your blog has improved your life and how?
- How do you handle negative feedback?
- What is you favourite blog?
- What was your worst blog and why?
- Who inspires you to be you?
- Which celebrity would you love to read your blog?
- what is the worst thing you have ever done?
- What is your most embarrassing story?
that’s all xx speak soon love soap xxxx
Hello soapies ,
Ugh it’s Monday … I’ve just finished my nightshift and feel kinda like I’m slowly closing my eyes whilst you probably are getting ready for a busy day so I should probably just start this blog !
My very first Mac lipstick was bought by George in clarks village . This was also the second item George had ever bought me . Here’s my little review on it and also send me some recommendations of lipsticks I should try or blog posts you want me too do ❤️
1. Does the packaging look good ?:- yes it definetely looks great and very sleek . The black makes the product look like it cost more than it did.
2. Can I travel with it ?- I am going to be honest yes it’s the perfect size but the product itself easily melts hence the weird shape of it now lol
3. Does the shade suit all skin tones ?- most definetely and it will make your lips sparkle
4. Do you feel like your wearing lipstick?- you can feel the creamy texture but I’m going to be honest I forget I have this one on !
5. Does it last all day? – no sadly only till a maximum of 4 hours 😦 wish it did though!
6. Does it crack ?- yes if it’s hot whether it does
7. Does it smell ?- yes and I can not describe it but it’s soooo nice and I would say addictive but that just sounds weird so I will leave it at- it has a nice smell 🙂
8. Would I recommend you buy this product? – I would say yes for a gorgeous colour and a Mac product but I feel if you want too wear this product in heat then do not buy it !!
So there’s a super quick review … what’s your thoughts ? Let me know lots of love soap xxx
Hello soapies ,
I have been asked a lot about this palette and whether I feel the £25 (gasp!) price tag is worth it for something so small .
Here’s my little review
1. What’s the packaging like ?- a very sleek and stylish design definetely is why the price is high !
2. Can I travel with it ? – definitely ! It’s the smallest palette I own and it’s been on many adventures with me … look it’s not even cracked which normally My make up does from putting my handbag down .
3. Does it have good colours ? – this selection is mainly neutral colours but I will tell you how you will look stunnning !!!!! ( the extra n’s are there for emphasis on how stunning you will be !)
4.how long is its life span ?: 2 years after opening which is amazing if you think of it this way it’s just over £10 a year for a stylish little palette
5. Do I think I could get another palette similar for cheaper ?- I would say yes the maybeline nudes is another I go for a lot however nothing this small , with a mirror and stunning colours
6. Is it overall worth the price ?- I definetely feel it is ! It’s stylish and looks great when worn , easy to travel with and is a great brand .What’s your thoughts ? Have you got this palette or something similar ?
Love soap xox ❤️
Ps . thank you ! I have 50 followers !!! Definetely feels like an achievement ! 💕 your all greatly appreciated and as always I am here for you all if you need anything xxx ⭐️